There are a few questions that I receive pretty regularly and decided to make a list to answer the most common ones.
What’s in your camera bag?
- I have two different camera bags. One is from Vinta and the other from Wandrd. They’re both amazing, I just use them for different occasions! The Wandrd bag holds pretty much anything and everything, but it gets heavy because it’s so big. The Vinta bag is a big smaller but I can still my two cameras and two lenses and laptop and it’s as light as a feather!
- Canon 5D Mark IV
- Canon 6D
- Canon 35mm 1.4 L ii (I use this 99.9% of the time)
- Sigma Art 85mm 1.4 (just for ceremonies)
- the flash I use is a Speedlite 430x ii (for dark receptions)
What presets do you use?
- I get this question approximately 12,000x per day so I thought I’d address it. All of my photos from the past year-ish have been edited with presets I’ve created that are based off of presets by Dawn Charles and Tessa Barton. (<- click their names to head to their sites and shop their awesome presets). But remember, no preset is a one-click wonder. Be prepared for lots of adjustments for each and every photo! I take special care to edit each and every photo in order to make your gallery cohesive and unique.
Do you shoot families?
- Unfortunately, I’m no longer taking family sessions as I’m focusing my time and energy on weddings and elopements.
Do you travel?
- I sure do! I love traveling. Check out my travel page to see all of my current travel plans for 2018. All I require in addition to my regular rates is some accommodation coverage. This usually includes a hotel, rental car, and a flight.